Revenue Cycle Management
A Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Built for Compliance
Experience Care’s RCM software helps long-term care providers streamline their revenue cycle management processes. We provide all the tools you need to create customized workflows for your organization.
Our RCM system connects with our electronic health records (EHR) and billing systems. This means your team can integrate data more efficiently without losing focus on what matters most: caring for residents.
“NetSolutions is much faster on closing our billing month. It used to take three hours, now it takes less than one. It’s remarkable how much faster it processes claims and calculates charges.”
Director of Information Technology
Saint Marys Home of Erie
Simplify Your Workflows, Maximize Your Reimbursements & Optimize Your Cash Flow
Take the complexity out of managing your revenue management process. Our RCM is conveniently integrated with our long-term care financial solutions. It streamlines the RCM process so you can submit full and timely reimbursements. The result? Optimized cash flow with just a few simple clicks.
Experience Care’s RCM will save you hours or even days every month by gathering the financial resources you need to care for your residents.
The Ultimate Configuration
Long-term care isn’t a one-size-fits-all industry. And your revenue cycle management software shouldn’t be either. That’s why we’ve tailored our financial solutions to work around your business.
Here’s what our RCM system can do for you:
- Automated contract adjustment rules: Stop tedious contract changes by setting your facility’s rules to adjust contracts automatically.
- Adjust data-sensitive setup: Set up your data for your ancillary items as needed. Start organizing your cost, price, and markup with an HCPC/CPT code lookup.
- Organize user-defined billing cycles: You can arrange your billing cycles according to payor. Or, if you prefer, you can set them up according to the time frame you need, such as weekly, bi-weekly, or early bills.
Claims & Collections
Do you want to verify eligibility and identify hidden coverages within minutes? Or maybe you want to reduce time-intensive tasks that lead to revenue loss. We’ve found the solution to your problems.
Experience Care’s financial solutions automate and expedite payments electronically by confirming resident eligibility. It is compatible with payors, including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance.
This powerful system also offers seamless patient data integration from your EHR with your financial management solution. Moving data has never been easier, quicker, or more convenient.
- Faster payments: Create your claims in a standardized format. This is a foolproof way to prevent insurance payors from delaying or rejecting your claims.
- Advanced Collections Modules: Track the current status of—or actions taken on—receivables and create collection letters.
- Medicare Part B Therapy Cap Compatible: This includes billing with modifiers and tracking the cap by the resident, reports on therapy used, and when the cap is exceeded.
- Medicare No-Pay and Benefits Exhaust bills: These can be generated by the system in accordance with CMS rules.