Security and Service Your Team Needs
We’re here to help your staff stay on track with what matters most: quality patient care and efficient financial management. With a Tier 3+ data center combined with a private cloud network and decades of experience, our top-notch IT services for Long-Term and Post-Acute Care is second to none. From enablement to deployment, we are here for you.
“At Atrium Health, we have been completely satisfied with the technical services. Our issues are addressed promptly and with the requested priority level. Members of the technical team are always timely in answering questions and communicating updates.”
Application Specialist – Continuing Care
Why Use NetSolutions for Your Technical Services?
Implementation and Migration Support
We provide onboarding support and configuration assistance to ensure your system is set up correctly and aligned to your organization. Our revenue cycle management (RCM) and electronic health record (EHR) support teams provide everything needed to get started quickly, whether this is your first system or the one you’ve had for years.
Assisted Data Migration for a Smooth Transition
from legacy systems
of current disparate data
Training and Adoption Support
We work with administrators and nursing leaders to ensure technology and staff are working together to deliver an improved patient experience using our best practice frameworks. Our enablement support service is designed to increase your operational performance and efficiency, resulting in lower readmission, increased confidence in the new systems, and faster time to value for the facility.
Troubleshooting and Support in Case You Run into Issues
Make implementation and adoption across your organization seamless.
We assist with Windows workstation and server support, trouble-shooting, and resolution related to the NetSolutions application.
NetSolutions will help update applications to ensure your systems are always secure and up-to-date without burdening your team.
Simplify Your IT & Accelerate Value
Every long-term care facility has its own needs and existing technologies. We know that no two organizations are the same and that’s why we offer a full range of services that make things easier instead of more complicated.
- We reduce implementation time with a certified staff to ensure migration and setup are completed without disrupting resident care.
- We offer migration and implementations for third-party interfaces so you have all the connections you need.
- Our virtual CIO service for your on-premise IT infrastructure means you always have an expert to lend a hand.
- We manage and monitor your on-premise IT assets so you never have to worry about anything being overlooked.
- With remote access from home to your own on-premise IT assets, you can stay connected no matter where you are.
- We have direct Interfaces with leading 3rd Party Vendors, IHE, and HIE platforms
- We offer secure mail, web services, and FHIR interoperability
- Our database backup and geographically diverse disaster recovery options secure your data from the unexpected.
Quality & Compliance Management
Assess your growing organization by evaluating its strengths and opportunities.
Using a best-practices framework tailored for your facility, we offer your leadership team visibility into high-performing areas of the organization and where challenges may exist.
Think of it as a check-up that provides administrators with a roadmap to better ensure staff, processes, and systems are aligned to support current and future priorities. The results include a roadmap to help you adapt your facility to future initiatives, such as adding new staff and adopting new regulatory practices.
Experience Makes The Difference
We’ve been doing this for quite a while and our expertise and commitment to our customers has earned us our reputation for reliability and security. Our Services and Support teams are staffed by experts with more than 200 years of combined healthcare and IT experience. Get the expert assistance you need to ensure your organization stays ahead of regulatory practices and external changes.