Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician’s Assistants
Streamline Your Processes for Better Data and Better Outcomes
With NetSolutions’ optimized data entry and charting software, your workflow is more efficient and accurate giving you the information necessary to make the best decisions for your residents. With just a few clicks, you can easily complete order entries and physician order reviews allowing for less time charting and more time at the bedside with your residents.
Interconnected Systems Simplify Resident Care
With one centralized place for all resident information and a single consolidated record for each, your team can easily and efficiently update charts and share information in real-time.
- Connect directly with pharmacies, labs, radiology systems, and other third-party software to send and receive information effortlessly.
- Real-time data sharing across modules keeps residents’ status, behaviors, medications, and more up-to-date and accurate.
- Use the configurable dashboards to easily display information with a count of residents affected based on the information you want to track.
- Review the most up-to-date data with centralized POC documentation and our advanced charting portal.
Save Time With Data Delivered The Way You Need It
If you’re entering data in more than one place, or you can only see therapy notes by logging into another system, there’s a better way. We help you connect all of the clinical and financial pieces together resulting in one centralized location for everything you need.
All Clinical Information Together in One System
Complete your daily tasks faster, more thoroughly, and with less effort with integrated and easy-to-use systems enabling you to provide care for your residents more effectively, improving resident outcomes and satisfaction.
Reporting That Uncomplicates Your Data
Your reporting system should support long-term care physicians and nurses like you, not hold you back. Our EHR streamlines critical processes and information so you can experience better care outcomes.
- Resident maintenance reports enable you to proactively complete required documentation prior to discharge.
- Customized reporting helps you stay on top of compliance documentation
- Easy access to graphing and trending lab studies reports.
- Monitor resident activity in the dashboard such as meal intake, fluid intake, bathing patterns, and more to optimize care plans, and expedite residents’ progress rates
Education for You and Your Residents
When it comes to long-term care, there’s always more to learn. That’s why we built actionable learning materials to help you and your team provide better care each and every day.
- System training videos to help you utilize your NetSolutions software in the most effective way possible
- Resident education materials help your residents gain the knowledge they need to be active and informed participants in their care
- Clinical teaching tools help you discuss topics such as medication side effects with your residents
- Customer information portal, user groups, webinars, and interviews with experts help to ensure you have all your questions answers, stay up-to-date on the latest regulatory changes, and have the support and network you need