Monitor, Manage, and Improve Your Quality of Care & Efficiency
You need up-to-date information to make crucial decisions and efficient systems to provide the best quality of care to your residents. With the NetSolutions EHR system and customizable documentation portal, resident clinical information is ready for you the minute you log in.
“I find NetSolutions easier to use than Cerner or PCC. I am very impressed with how it is laid out and how I can set my own preferences.”
Vindra – Meadowood Nursing Center
Integrated Systems Make Your Job Easier
With one centralized place for all resident information and a single consolidated record for each, your team can easily and efficiently update charts and share information in real-time.
- Stay on top of compliance documentation using customized reporting from our database
- Keep a resident’s status, behaviors, medications, and more up-to-date and accurate with real-time data sharing across modules
- Improve communication among staff with messaging and alerts
- Access resident information quickly from any touchscreen, kiosk, or tablet
Reduce Errors and Save Time with Alerts and Reminders
With alerts and notifications triggered in real-time, you can effortlessly stay up-to-date with your residents’ conditions and do your job more thoroughly in less time.
- Real-time notifications for resident condition changes, missed medications, and more
- Automated reminders to help drive care at the bedside
- Reduce charting errors: Spot missing entries to help ensure data integrity and remediate oversights
- Automatic alerts set to your specifications to improve positive resident outcomes
Streamlined Communication and Task Management Tools at Your Fingertips
Electronic communication with your team, your residents, and their family helps you deliver important information and respond to questions and concerns quickly.
- Send and receive staff messages in real-time across disciplines and facilities to ensure everyone on your team always has the most up-to-date information
- Message residents and their family members directly and securely with our Family Portal
- Assign and manage your team’s tasks and to-do lists to make sure everything stays on schedule
- Task notifications for missed deadlines and new assignments
See how eAssignments and Messaging can improve your team’s communication
Uncomplicate Your Progress Notes
Progress notes are the foundation of your documentation, but they don’t have to be complicated. Our Interdisciplinary Progress Notes System makes notes faster, easier, and more accurate.
- Begin a note with the resident’s name, ID number, and location already entered
- Save notes to a library and re-use them as templates to save time on writing and formatting
- Categorize notes for easy retrieval and reporting
- Charting Guidelines to help document against resident conditions using Evidenced Based Practice
Software To Streamline Your Workflow
With clear and easy-to-use systems, you can complete nursing tasks faster, more thoroughly, and with less effort enabling you to provide care for your residents more effectively, improving resident outcomes and satisfaction.
Simplify Your Reporting
The advanced reporting capabilities of our Point of Care System help empower better care outcomes and streamline critical processes with features such as:
- Shift confirmation and incomplete documentation reports: Spot missing entries with visual indicators to help ensure data integrity and remediate oversights.
- Resident maintenance reports: Proactively complete required documentation prior to discharge.
- Consolidated care guide: Streamlined care guides with Kardex, Care Plan, and Intervention Reporting.
Education for You and Your Residents
We know there’s always more to learn. That’s why we built actionable learning materials to help you and your team provide better care each and every day.
- System training videos to help you utilize your NetSolutions software in the most effective way possible
- Resident education materials help your residents gain the knowledge they need to be active and informed participants in their care
- Clinical teaching tools help you discuss topics such as medication side effects with your residents
- Customer information portal, user groups, webinars, and interviews with experts help to ensure you have all your questions answers, stay up-to-date on the latest regulatory changes, and have the support and network you need