Software for the Management Minutes Questionnaire Accessible Anywhere, Anytime
NetSolutions offers Web-based software to streamline and manage the process for the Massachusetts MMQ accessed anytime and anywhere by authorized staff.
- Complete an MMQ by selecting responses on a page that looks like the actual form. The whole form is on one page—no need to navigate to additional screens.
- Complete the MMQ from the point of care when you access the intranet or internet from a portable PC or tablet with a wireless connection.
- Updated for ICD-10 diagnosis codes.
- Category Variance: lists each resident’s score, the score required for the next highest category and the difference between the two. The report also lists residents’ ID numbers and their location in the facility
- Audit: listing of items missing in an MMQ
- Submission: lists all MMQs in the Submission file, including recipient ID, location in facility, the reason for submission, effective date, category, and score
- Blank MMQ: for manual data collection
- MMQ Assessment: a one-page report showing all 24 items for each resident, including responses, scores, and category
- Updated for ICD-10 diagnosis codes
- Meets the requirements of MassHealth for submitting MMQs in a batch file
- Audits for incomplete questionnaire items
- Displays appropriate form when a Discharge MMQ is selected
- Formats the submission to meet the requirements of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Scores MMQ responses automatically, displaying subtotals, grand total, and the associated category
NetSolutions MMQ Sample Pages and Reports
Streamline the Process
This is a fragment of the MMQ Assessment Report that shows on one page all 24 items for each resident, including responses, scores, and category.
NetSolutions MMQ Sample Reports
Make sure MMQs are submitted correctly – this Audit Report shows any missing responses.
This partial Category Variance report lists each resident’s score, the score required for the next highest category, and the difference between the two.