eResults: Connect to Laboratory and Radiology Companies for Fast Results
The eResults interface displays Laboratory and Radiology results in your NetSolutions system. In addition to increased access and efficiency of viewing results, the software enables nurses and physicians in long term care facilities to Trend and Graph Individual or multiple residents’ lab results.
A Powerful Integration Platform
NetSolutions offers a powerful, cloud-based healthcare integration platform that seamlessly connects with multiple healthcare information systems.This means that when your facility changes its lab and radiology partner, you don’t have to worry about data sharing to and from your long term care facility.
With NetSolutions eResults, authorized staff are offered a simple way to access test results. An icon in the navigation bar and Snapshot shows you if new results have arrived. Click on it to open a summary page with the previous and latest results. In addition, you can generate reports and identify trends by selecting specific results you would like to view in a graph.
How it Works
NetSolutions eResults works by using Experience Care’s proprietary Exchange Platform to connect your NetSolutions system with the Laboratory and Radiology companies used by your facility. It then sends the results to NetSolutions.
Experience Care’s Exchange Platform can interface with many Lab and Radiology company systems, and the chances are high that your skilled nursing facility or nursing home software will seamlessly integrate with that of your external lab partners. If not, we at Experience Care have the resources and technology to set you up with a new connection to your Lab and Radiology partners.
Benefits of eResults
- Quick access to residents lab results: By using NetSolutions’ eResults, nurses and physicians can quickly access lab results from their facility, ensuring quick delivery of health services and treatments to residents.
- Reduces trips to the fax machine or the external lab facility: With eResults , the efficiency of communication between the long term care facility and the lab or radiology company increases, as staff don’t have to travel to the external lab facility or wait by the fax machine for results.
- Anticipates future technologies and connections: NetSolutions’ eResults provides interfaces today in preparation for an ever-expanding array of future connections, saving your facility time and money.
- Complies with HIPAA regulations: When it comes to regulations regarding audits, logging, and tracking, NetSolutions’ eResults meets all the necessary HIPAA requirements and can help keep your facility compliant.
- Requires no additional hardware: NetSolutions’ eResults does not require specialized hardware and is compatible with most existing computers in long term care facilities.
- Enables remote access: With NetSolutions’ eResults, nurses and physicians can remotely access lab results from multiple devices (tablet, mobile, or PC)
- Increased data security: As all records are electronic, NetSolutions’ eResults comes with encryption and firewalls that ensure only authorized staff can access resident lab results.
eResults Additional Features
- Displays your residents’ lab and radiology results in NetSolutions with low and high range indication
- Notifies you by icon alert in the navigation bar and Snapshot when results arrive
- The ability to display more than one test result in a report
- It offers role-based controls, providing different levels of access based on role; this means that what a CNA sees can be different from what the director of nursing (DON) can see in their interface
- Displayed results allow for trending and graphing results and lab series
- Generates result reports for printing and allows for them to be saved as PDFs
View lab and radiology results in your NetSolutions EMR
View a resident’s lab results along with helpful information including in range, out of range, reference range, and unit of measurement. NetSolutions makes the data available anytime anywhere to authorized staff in long term care facilities.