Recently CMS updated the 802 form with several new infection types including SARS-CoV-2. CMS has also updated the PDPM Grouper DLL to incorporate the CDC’s six new ICD-10 codes for COVID-19. This release includes these regulatory updates and some minor bug fixes.
For a full description of all NS7.3.1 enhancements and revisions, check out the Release Notes. In addition to the release notes, prepare your staff for the update with the NS7.3.1 Quick Reference Card.
Public Health Emergency (PHE) is now set to expire on April 21, 2021. On January 7, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary, Alex Azar, officially renewed the Public Health Emergency (PHE) for COVID-19, effective January 21, 2021, for an additional 90 days. The current PHE was set to expire on January 21st, and that expiration date has now been moved to April 21, 2021.
If you have questions, please contact us via any of the following:
1. Enter a CSR in Nexus: Nexus Login
2. Email us: CSonline@experience.care
3. Call us: 800-426-2680
- Point of Care Webinar: September 15th from 4-5pm EST - September 7, 2021
- Negotiate Your Next EHR Contract Like a Pro - July 30, 2021
- Experience Care CEO Joins Long-Term Care Software Company After Being in a Coma at a Skilled Nursing Facility - May 10, 2021