When: October 14th 2021, from 3pm to 4pm EST
On October 14th, 2021, Experience Care will host a webinar from 3 P.M. to 4 P.M. EST on its new online training course, LevelUp. This guided discussion on how to use Experience Care’s Level Up free, online training will be guided by Cassie Poier, the Client Services Manager, and Peter Murphy Lewis, the Director of Marketing.
We looked at the ever-worsening staffing crisis in long-term care and decided to do our part. We know that training new staff members every few months can put a financial burden on facilities. Plus, learning to use EHR will take higher-level nurses away from what they should really be doing: administering and documenting care.
So we decided to create a series of free online courses to help alleviate the stress on long-term care providers. LevelUp is the product of over 1,000 hours of research by preeminent experts in long-term care who have 275+ years of experience in the industry.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Sign up and use this absolutely free training course under the role relevant to you or your staff
- Bulk invite your entire staff all at once
- Teach the administrator of your account to see who has made what progress
- See who has passed their tests and mastered modules
- Skill up on the most important aspects of your EHR
- Navigate the site and sign up for the courses you need
- Familiarize yourself with the pedagogical method decided upon by our experts
- Master the material that will make you a pro in EHR
- Plan for the time commitment, tests, and necessary review sessions
We look forward to seeing you next month!
- LevelUp Webinar: Learn About Free Online Training For Your Facility - September 8, 2021
- Short Stories From the Front Line of Long-Term Care - August 31, 2021
- Here’s What’s New in NetSolutions - December 3, 2018